Vin Diesel mourns Paul Walker years after



A day after the third anniversary of Paul Walker's death,his co- star and "brother" Vin Diesel mourns again.
In his words, "I'd been to Brazil two times before and both times, I've always been with Pablo"(Paul Walker's nickname). Even if I talked on ET in Brazil or any talk show,any press or while we were filming in the Favelas, it was Pablo and me". This time the case was different."It was a lot of tissues and it was a hard morning for me yesterday because I was here."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet millionaire Kenyan orphan .....

Namibian schoolboy invented cell phone that does not use airtime

The future is looking superclassy for Lenevo lovers

Horror Russian reality show set to be launched this year....

NASA set to bring back asteroid sample back to Earth.

Nigerian woman designed a life saving delivery kit

ESPN Woman of the year.....